Follow Us

BE INSPIRED .1






BE INSPIRED .1

This is a page I will use as a bookmark for custom content I'd like to see or create on the sims, So if anyone else gets inspired by this please link me. :)  
I get the images from pinterest, tumblr, Ebay and google. My current influences are 
Vivienne west wood and Jean Paul Gaultier.


Right now I am going through a renaissance juncture so expect to see a little bit of that for a while.  
Maybe if everything goes well I'll turn it into one big collection. 


 hopefully weight transfers doesn't get in the way





Image result for mesh 90s skirt
Image result for vivienne west wood corset





Related image












Related image










Image result for jean paul gaultier frill mesh





F/W 1994 Vivienne Westwood Sheer Lace Corset Bustier Tommy Genesis "Lucky" Cover For Sale




Image result for vivienne west wood corset



BE INSPIRED .1 BE INSPIRED .1 Reviewed by MANDYMAYARI on March 13, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.