Follow Us

Oriah Skin +Patreon Gift


Oriah Skin

This is my first skin that I have been working on for a couple of months now. I found out how to skinblend on blender so I painted the nose on there instead of Photoshop.

Please use the overlay if you want it to work with mermaids too!

-no adfly
-12 swatches and 7 for the child version
-overlay version

Bonus Patreon Gift Here











a few months back I had @hi-land and @ilovesaramoonkids test the beta version for my skin. ♥ Thank you very much for that!
I wasn’t happy with the nose in the first version so I learned how to paint one on blender which was tremendously helpful. Credit to @plushxsims and @thisisthem because I used their skin bodies as a base for mine ♥♥♥





Oriah Skin +Patreon Gift Oriah Skin +Patreon Gift Reviewed by MANDYMAYARI on July 28, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.